4.21.2008

Holier Than Thou...

It is amazing how Catholics (NOT ALL CATHOLICS but a far majority) believe they know all and are sooooooo "holier than thou" i said something . . . like . . . "Jesus Christ" or something like that. i didn't notice, however when this person rudely and offensively brought it to my attention. She then proceeded to pompously tell me that "its like how you didn't appreciate it when someone killed a bee (on my desk might i add) in class." she then proceeded to tell me "bee's have no soul, they are a finite creature, when they die they die. i mean who had a burial for a bee?" well you arrogant bitch i do. and i did. so excuse the fuck out of me! she wants me to be tolerant to her beliefs but she fucking knows all. so then i was sitting there and she says "what's the matter?" and this is the problem with this type of catholic they don't even realize when they have offended someone of another religion because they think they are justified due to the fact that the church preaches that their "god" is the one true god. they are soo oblivious to reality. and aren't christians supposed to be super aware? so i handled it by writing her a note that went something like this. 

" This is as non confrontational as i can be. my objective is not to offend you even though you have done just that. you expect religious tolerance but you don't know the meaning of the word. you think religious tolerance is for you and you alone. As soon as you brought my slip up to my attention, i apologized to you and i admitted it was disrespectful to your beliefs. you then proceeded to chastise me saying in so ,any words what i believed was wrong. "who burries a bee?" "bee's are finite creatures." well let me tell you something after class i went and found that finite bee, and took him out of the garbage, where btw he was still alive and writing in pain. so let me ask you, if he was finite as you said is writing in pain the last thing he should feel. they do have nerves and can feel pain! we said a prayer for said bee apoloigizing for his pointless death brought on by a creature who should have known better. and i an DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO BEES! Every creature great and small deserves love and respect, as YOUR "God" preaches. i was once a born again christian. i worked with Mother Theresa's soup kitchen in the bronx. i was a missionary. i left the church b/c it is so one sided. they have a terrible attitude towards anyone else's beliefs and yet they preach tolerance! Practice what you preach. RESPECT my religion as you expect me to respect yours. i apologized for what i said, you chastised me. you offended me to my core and yet i got no apology."

only in the USA. fuck.

No comments: