2.10.2009

AWWWWWWWWWWW

So we have still been on that stupid page on the political site.. and the guys stuck up for me john as my ex dan as my current *giggle* talk about sweeeett!!!


Dan: "First not, I'm not this anonymous poster here, I'm not a member of this site, but I wanted to say something. Karin is my girlfriend (and i am a straight male) and she is one of the kindest, sweetest, most creative, most intelligent people I have ever know. The way you are demeaning her, for no other reason I can tell that she decided to stick up for her friend, is utterly repugnant. You yell at someone to come back when they can spell better, why don't you come back when you're comfortable being a decent human being and let these people get on with their lives. Granted, doing the right thing is obviously a novel concept for a person as small as you, but self-improvement starts from a first step. Why don't you take it?
POSTED BY ANONYMOUS ON 02/10/2009 @ 2:10 AM"

and

"I hadn't intended to post again, but I feel compelled. Zero and I are not the same person, we've never even met. I know you're small mind no doubt lives in a world where people act like that, since you clearly do, but most people don't. And quite honestly, I only posted here because I felt the need stand up for the most wonderful person I've ever met from one of the most cowardly I've ever witnessed, and I say that as someone who has nearly completed a PhD in history, so I've seen alot of cowardace in those studies. Of course, you'll no doubt assume all this is made up too. You know, they can do wonder for paranoid delusions these days, you might want to look into that and leave these people alone.
POSTED BY ANONYMOUS ON 02/10/2009 @ 2:45 AM"

John: "Ok Mr. Anon I read as much of this trivial B.S you spew as I could handle before the steam started coming out. As a friend of Jackie's and Karen's EX (Yes I am a straight Male) I see all this slanderous talk about lesbians, bisexuals being gay, ass rape, bashing people for having a REAL life (that would be the one that is outside of the scary front door or your what I assume to be a dilapidated studio apartment where you must fight the rats for diner every night. Or your mothers basement whatever.) The point is Your being outrageously offensive to the ones I love and can't even do it without the cloak of anonymity. That offends me and those who know me huh I'll just leave you to ponder what you've gotten yourself into. Come out YOUR closet buddy show YOUR TRUE COLORS.
POSTED BY ZERO753 ON 02/10/2009 @ 1:58 AM" (apparently my ex can't spell my name thats a bit scary)

"wow she works more then you would ever know, you are a mere punching bag for her winding down after work or at least you have made it that way..and commenting on her looks .... you must have bad eyesight buddy. Zero is the perfect name Zero Tolerance for scum like you.
POSTED BY ZERO753 ON 02/10/2009 @ 2:09 AM"
(this had me in stitches)

and then Dan wrote this for John cause it was just getting ugly..

"You may not like this, and you're never going to admit you're wrong anyway, but the facts stand and, as John Adams said, facts are stubborn things. You demanded proof of when you slandered a lesbian, Jackie's a lesbian, so you did. You know, if you're going to get into an argument like this, you might want to remember how it started, which was Karin defending her lesbian friend Jackie from a vicious personal attack that, if you didn't perpetrate you're certainly in sympathy with. Oh, and by the way, if you're going to insult others for being inarticulate you might want to not use profanity ever other word. That is about as low as you can get. Granted, I know that's where you're used to being, but change can be beneficial, certainly for you.
POSTED BY ZERO753 ON 02/10/2009 @ 2:51 AM"

so yeah.. it was rather amusing, not that it had any effect on the bottom feeder but at lest this time i had some back up! and wonderful back up lol

No comments: