12.20.2008

I am so dumb...

Even after having said all that.. and being so upset about what he said.. for some reason i feel bad that i didn't leave last night.. like i should appoligize even though i was told i did nothing wrong.. and appoligize to a guy that doesn't even care one ioda about my emotions.. and yet some how i care about his.. what in the hell is wrong with me.. i have got to be the most pathetic individual in the world.. and the worst of it is i have lots of choice words i want to say.. about how i am so pissed off and hurt and that i think he sould be a little bit more compassionate.. and all that shit.. but i know ill never say them.. and now.. of course my mac books are all shot to hell.. they won't start.. and i have to reload OSX onto them.. and i don't have a dick of a clue where the discs are.. probably in the shead of death with the boxes of doom.. hopefully one will fall on my head and put me out of my misery.

2 comments:

Zaolan said...

theres nothing wrong with you. you're just a tad bit more susceptible to others feelings coming first. thats what i see anyway. *hugs her*

BluExtacy said...

awww thanks Kash.. i appreciate it.. its my greatest strength.. and my greatest weakness... *hugs back*