12.24.2008

It's Christmas Eve and I am doing WHAT?!?

Mother fucker.. yes, that is how i am starting this entry cause i am soooo mother fucking the fact that i have to work tonight and tomorrow.. i was telling dan last night.. i would normally be having a wonderful christmas dinner with aunt nancy and uncle bill tonight.. and eating the cookies mum brought back from the cookie exchange.. then going to the pageant at church.. (which is so beautiful.. candles up and down the pews in a gothic style church.. yeah...) i'm missing out on the christmas parties and caroling.. and the 11:00 service which i usually sing with the choir.. :( and most of all i am missing curling up with my mother and father and watching christmas vacation next to the fire.. then hopping into my nice warm king sized bed with my flannel sheets and cozy down comforter while my parents keep the rouse of santa alive (lol.. yeah.. they still do the stockings and presents while we are asleep) and i get to miss this for what? hummm.. 8 mother fucking hours of work ... yes i said it again.. cause goddamnit! and get this.. i found out yesterday that on christmas day i am working 100% alone.. how much does that suck? RARSSSS!!!! well.. i guess on the bright side.. maybe i can bring some joy to the people i work for.. (ok that was my utterly feeble attempt at optimism lol) at least only two more days till Jackie gets here.. thank god. the church i was talking about at christmas :)

4 comments:

Xinaed said...

*insert Plurks cursing smilie*

Jackarooo said...

awww sorry Karin ... want me to kick their asses

Zaolan said...

I'm sorry hon :(

BluExtacy said...

its okay thanks guys.. all three of you are so very special to me.. thanks for always being there...