12.10.2008

*sigh*

Well.. last night was special.. had to drive that stupid work van for hours.. and deal with a very upset K.. then.. without any warning.. become utterly ill.. and ended up vomiting off in the woods.. ugh.. so needless to say I hit the hay much earlier than normal.. and was woken up by Chris.. the "Crazy Whitney" saga continues. I told Chris over a year ago if he ever needed me.. that I would help him, he must have remembered because he got my number from Sharkey.. I still don't have a clue what happened.. but he wants me to talk to this PI for him, I am completely mother fucking the fact that not three weeks ago i deleted all her messages from over a year ago thinking this shit had finally come to a close. That bitch is insane!!!!! I apparently don't even have any of the numerous threatening emails she sent me.. so basically.. out of my readers here that know me personally.. if you can remember any Crazy Whitney moments I should mention let me know. I still can't figure out why Chris dates her, I bet he wishes he had been home sick with the plague the day he met her. I knew getting rid of her ass was a good idea.. not sure if you'll remember.. my first blog entry here was about her and how nutty she was driving me. Well anyways.. well see how this goes, I have now been up talking to Håreeråjå and James for a while.. something to do.. I am still exhausted.. gotta make some coffee and I eat some left over Spätzle and Sauerkraut.. hehe.. and make another attempt to get rid of this headache.. aargggh.. oh well.. maybe more later.. we'll see...


oh and I finally got my pictures off my cell.. here you go Jax...










No comments: